Fairly Square Bar
hosts Authentic Korean Dishes from
51 red lion st, holborn, london. wc1r 4pf
email: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 0207 430 9276
Bespoke Cocktails. Craft Beers. Organic Wines.
"99% of all problems can be solved by money -- & for the other 1% there's alcohol.”
― Quentin R. Bufogle.
Want your Free Drink TODAY? Then Sign Up Before 2.30pm!
Want YOUR FREE DRINK TODAY? Then Sign Up Before 2.30pm!
Fairly Square is the charming & fabulous fair trade Bar where YOU change the world over drinks.
All we ask is that you enjoy yourself & feel at home with us over fairly traded, bespoke cocktails, craft beers, organic wines & eclectic world foods.
And at the most ethical Bar in town, we reinvest 20% profits so you're making the world a fairer place.
Set the world to rights & drink for a change!